Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Made to Love - 1st Post

After much consideration & googling for any kind of help to name my blog, I have come to a conclusion to call it "Made to Love". For those of you who don't know me, I'm a big fan of Toby Mac (and some other Christian rap artists - haha, surprised?). If you ever get the chance, I'd would highly recommend listening to the song. It's very up beat and has a great message.

Three weeks ago, I started a course through my church called Wise Counsel and these past weeks have been quite insightful in showing me about who I am in Christ. As I was reading over some phrases, I came across one that said, "I have been made complete in Christ", which led me further to the idea that I was made to love ... by Him, for Him, and to show that love to others. It also reminded me of my senior year in high school and brought this song to mind. I had to create a slideshow in PowerPoint introducing myself and chose this song to describe my life. "[God is] here before me. [God is] waiting on me. And [God] said [He would] keep me. Never would [He] leave me. I was made to love and be loved by [Him]."
 
Now that I have a blog title in mind, I can't tell you how excited I am to call it my own and look forward to sharing my life with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment